Who needs to have Fire Safety Training?
Providing fire safety training and fire extinguisher training for business owners, management and employees has become an important element of managing fire safety risks within an organisation’s overall health and safety management system.
Giving people the ability and confidence to deal with an emergency situation could be critical in the event of a fire incident occurring. Prompt action, carried out in an organised and correct manner, can save lives.
Why is Fire Safety Training important?
Protecting lives should always be the first consideration but fire safety training will also assist you in meeting:
Fire Authority and fire legislation requirements;
Health & Safety Management procedures; and
Being familiar with how to act in an emergency situation is extremely important. Fire Safety Training will help you and your staff to:
Know how when to use fire extinguishers
Know what the correct fire procedures are and how to implement them in an emergency
Fire Safety Training Options
We offer a variety of fire safety training options including:
Basic Fire Fire Safety at Work, and
Hands on Fire Extinguisher Training
Fire Warden Training
These can be held at:
- the purpose built, and environmentally friendly, demonstration area at our premises, or
- on location at the customers’ premises.
Our trained staff will instruct and give hands on tuition to enable the trainee to feel confident in dealing with an emergency in the appropriate manner.
Fire Warden/Fire Marshal Training
Fire warden training aims to help employers ensure that staff who are appointed as Fire Wardens have knowledge and awareness of their duties in the role and includes information on:
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Fire Risk Asessments
- Raising the alarm
- Evacuation techniques
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Warden Duties
- Sweep Clearing
- Day to day fire prevention
Fire Safety Training for Large and Small Numbers of Staff
- We can arrange for small groups of staff to be trained at different times
- Training small groups minimises disruption to your organisation
Smaller groups or individuals:
- Fire safety training can be arranged even if you just need one person trained.
- To help reduce costs for our customers in these situations, we can arrange training as part of a larger group with other organisations that have similar requirements.
Contact us if you have any specific requirements.
The Areas Where We Provide Fire Safety Training
We provide fire safety training and fire extinguisher training in the workplace for a wide variety of clients operating in most sectors, primarily across Wales and the West and the South West of England, including the major cities of Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Bristol, Hereford, Gloucester and the surrounding areas.
Contact us now if you require any further information on fire training for your business or organisation, no matter how big or small or your requirements.