Anti-Virus Sanitiser for Business and Workplaces
Should you consider using anti-virus sanitiser in the workplace, and in areas that are used by customers, visitors and the public?
As parts of the UK begin to gradually return to the workplace under Government guidelines during the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic, it’s crucial that we all start to think about getting ourselves ready so that we’re in a position to come back fully prepared, or if you have returned in some form already, how do we put in place additional measures to assist in keeping people safe. One element of preparing yourself for a return to work, or adding to existing safeguards if you have already returned, may be to consider the use of an anti-virus sanitiser to help provide additional virus protection.
One of your top priorities will certainly be the protection of both you, your teams, customers and visitors.
We understand that there is so much to think about right now but to help with keeping you and your teams safe, let us introduce you to Rapid-10 Anti-Virus sanitiser.
What is Rapid-10 Anti-Virus Sanitiser?
A portable sanitising solution that eliminates and protects against harmful microorganisms that surround us every day. It works to break the chain of infection that we're naturally exposed to. Simply spray the sanitiser in and around the environment / workspace prior to commencing activity for the ultimate protection and peace of mind. Tested against “enveloped” viruses similar to COVID-19 and achieved 99.9-99.99% kill ratio across the testing range.*
Principle features of Rapid-10 Rapid Response Sanitiser:
- Destroys & protects from COVID-19*
- Helps prevent further re-infections
- Discharged in the form of a light mist
- Dries within 10 minutes
- Suitable for both interior and exterior
- Shoulder strap supports with user application
Additional Features of Rapid-10 Rapid Response anti-virus sanitiser:
- 30 minutes of discharge time on 6ltr unit for you to use freely
- 6ltr unit covers up to 300sqm which is equivalent to 6 double decker buses!
- Perfect portable protection for working in and around a number environments where footfall is high and frequent.
Watch Rapid-10 Rapid Response anti-virus sanitiser spray in action
Click on the video below to see an example use and application of Rapid-10 anti-virus sanitiser. If you would prefer to watch it on YouTube then you can view it by clicking here.
Rapid-10 Anti-Virus Sanitiser Application
Rapid-10 is a practical anti-virus sanitiser solution for almost every environment and workplace:
* Full test reporting and certification available upon request. COVID-19 has a virus ‘envelope’ structure. This suggests it will be sensitive to Rapid-10 Anti-Viral Disinfectant as it kills 99.9% of similar ‘enveloped’ viruses in under 5 minutes. As such leading scientific teams have tested the products against several of these viruses: HERPESSimplex 1, H1N1, HIV, Hepatitis B.
If you think that Rapid-10 anti-virus sanitiser would be a beneficial addition to your existing business or workplace health & safety measures, please contact us for more information and/or to obtain a quote..
For information regarding our Covid-19 arrangements when providing you with our fire protection products, including fire extinguisher servicing and maintenance, please go to our Covid-19 arrangements page.
Further information on Covid-19 can be found on the Welsh Government information website here and for England here. Northern Ireland and Scotland also have specific guidance in place should that be relevant to you. You may be subject to specific guidance in all or some of the individual UK countries depending on the areas you operate in. Please ensure you follow the specific guidance relevant to you.
In addition, The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) provide detailed guidance on Covid-19 which can be accessed here and the NHS have Covid-19 advice on their website here